Job opportunities at the Joffrey
The Joffrey Ballet is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Database Analyst
- Head of Studio Company and Trainee Program
- Academy Part-Time Faculty Member\
- Community Engagement Manager - Temporary
- Community Engagement Teaching Artist
- Production Intern
- Season Ticket Sales Agent
Full job descriptions for all available positions are below.